View Single Post
Old 06-28-2002, 05:38 AM
Posts: n/a
Default Finding an Internal Medicine Specialist Vet in UK and Europe (ECVIM)

Hi all,

I came across this link recently and thought it should be here in the Important Info Section.

It is a link to the Webpage of The European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine - Companion Animals (ECVIM-CA):

They also have a page listing their ECVIM Diplomates (Boarded Internists). Here is that link too:

It is stated on the main ECVIM webpage that the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine is in close contact with the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, so they probably share information (diagnostic and treatment information and protocols) and Board exams and qualifications of Internists in the ACVIM and ECVIM are probably very similiar too.

I hope this helps anyone who is not in North America and who is looking for a Specialist in Internal Medicine for their pet.

Last edited by labblab; 03-02-2009 at 06:16 AM.