PDA

View Full Version : Photos before and after Cushing's treatment with Lysodren

acushdogsmom
11-29-2002, 07:15 AM
Hi all,

I have posted this link before in the Questions Forum. It is a link to some photos of a beautiful dog named Cleo, taken "before and after treatment with Lysodren".

I think that Cleo can be an inspiration to us all and these photos can give hope to folks who are just learning that their dogs have Cushing's and who are wondering if treatment with Lysodren can really help.

It is my understanding that Cleo was not diagnosed early, but she did do very well on Lysodren after treatment began.

I thought it was a good idea to post the link again here where the link will be easy for all of us to find, because a picture is worth a thousand words and in these photos you can actually see the huge difference Lysodren can make for a dog who has Cushing's.

Go take a look at beautiful Cleo and you'll see what a difference treatment with Lysodren can make, even for a dog who is already in poor shape at the time of diagnosis.

www.io.com/~lolawson/cush...lison.html (http://www.io.com/~lolawson/cushings/cleo-alison.html)

And we have lots of photos in our own photo gallery too. :) Some before and after treatment photos and many other photos of our dogs who are doing very well. Just click on the gallery link at the top of this page to go to our photo gallery.